• EugeneW
    And yes! Another thread about the gods. I must readjust my story. My dream was no coincidence!
  • EugeneW
    The meaning of life is us and the whole universal floral and faunal kingdom, replaying the game of love and hate the faunal and floral gods had been playing eternally already. We're doomed to eternally play for them the game of love and hate...
  • L'éléphant
    Snow is white to humans. It is a fact about human perception and language use. I have no issue with modest claims like cats being on mats, etc. But for me this does not tell us much about an objective world, just how a fragment of that world seems to us, based on the constructions of language and perception.Tom Storm
    Okay, then that tells me you don't subscribe to an objective reality. Fair enough.
  • EugeneW
    We're desperately trying to find something that doesn't exist, because we simply cannot comprehend the confrontation with the fact, that the universe doesn't care whether or not we exist.Carlikoff

The universe doesn't care, but the gods who made it do.
  • 180 Proof
    The universe doesn't care, but the gods who made it do.EugeneW
    :sparkle: :rofl: :pray:
  • EugeneW

When proof fails, is that all what's left to do? They're laughing at you. Especially the human-gods.
  • Agent Smith
    We should sail there immediately! :lol:
  • Agent Smith
    My dream was no coincidence!EugeneW

At least someone's having fun around here! :up:
  • EugeneW
    At least someone's having fun around hereAgent Smith

Yes my dear! And consider yourself lucky. You are a close witness here of the foreplay. The dream was a message. The gods finally succeeded to reach us. To communicate the divine revelation. The happy mess will be revealed here soon. A new era is about to take off. The final truth will finally be known. The meaning will become clear for all. The why and how of the universe will be made public for the first time here on TPF. Agent Smith,çonsider yourself one of the lucky few. To have had a direct exchange with the receiver and bringer of the new time awaiting us. After my revelation is made public here, humanity, philosophy, religion, and science will never be the same again, and we will be led into heavenly gardens. Consider yourself lucky, Agent Smith. To exchange words with the chosen one. I will carry the burden of choice though. Humanity will be saved...

I mean, look at the statistics. There haven't been that much talk about the gods before on the forum. Only last two weeks over 20 threads. Never before! There is something in the air my dear!
  • Agent Smith
    :lol: I like your confidence, misplaced though it seems! Break a leg.
  • EugeneW
    I like your confidence, misplaced though it seems! Break a leg.Agent Smith

Thank you my dear Agent! Why does it seem misplaced? Seems more in place than ever before. The gods were just in time! Consider yourself lucky,AS! Still you can exchange words with me directly!
  • Agent Smith
    Why does it seem misplaced?EugeneW

It just feels wrong. Your claims are not proportionate to your evidence is what I'd have said if it was any other day except you don't even mention any (evidence).
  • EugeneW
    except you don't even mention any (evidence).Agent Smith

A few times I said that the existence of the universe is evidence. And my cosmology fits perfectly well with the reason gods created it. This I realize after the gods revealed their motives in a dream. Add the present state of the planet and the unusual religious activity on the forum now, and it becomes clear. I know this can be seen as the onset of manic psychosis, but maybe its the normal mental state.
  • Agent Smith
    A few times I said that the existence of the universe is evidence. And my cosmology fits perfectly well with the reason gods created it. This I realize after the gods revealed their motives in a dream.EugeneW

:ok: Best of luck. Do keep us posted regarding your journey. Go where no man has gone before! :lol:
  • EugeneW

Thank you my dear! I will keep the forum informed about the gods. For um only!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.