• User34x
    I feel like the world is becoming flatter, less interesting, less diverse. I feel like there is too much division, inequality, hatred, and oppression based on physical, material, qualities such as the colour of a person's skin, what they can offer to flawed arbitrary economic systems, their perceived value based on this. I feel like the broader narratives within societal are dividing people, unproductively and for no good reason other than to perpetuate those divisions. I feel like the media is to blame for creating those divisions. I feel like there is too much power and wealth in the hands of a few who spend very little. I feel like there is no goal towards building a better society, only deconstruct societies and populations through a globalist narrative. I feel like human life has become less meaningful and its intrinsic qualities reduced into a number dependent on technology. I feel like intrinsic human emotions and feelings have been blunted and stunted by technology. I feel like this desensitisation to everything that is whole and good is reducing innovation, creativity, and fill people's heads with negative thoughts. I feel like there is an agenda of deconstructionism throughout society, one which inhibits achievement, only promotes dwelling in negatively and emotional pleas. I feel like there is a narrative to hide and rewrite history and philosophy based on 'what is good' not 'what is true'. I feel like there is cause to flatten the societal narratives and conversations through technology and homogenisation of views and ideas. I feel like there is a push to blend ethnicities and races to eliminate that one thing that is the cause of all this: biological determinism. The intrinsic differences between races is something which is blocking human progress, as a collective species, only because of the way we have designed our societies. I feel like society is crumbling. Human brains are becoming sluggish and mushed into a fuzzy blend of technology and compliance. I feel like people are doing these they are not designed to do. I feel like natural has been unrooted and replaced by unnatural. I feel like human race is on a giant garbage heap pushing each other around. I feel like human life is dead... I feel like there is nothing here except everything which is bad...I don't know how all this will end. I feel like productive small populations are being snowballed into larger unproductive ones. I feel like depopulation is conclusion.
  • TheMadMan
    “When I was young I thought and I said to God, and in all my prayers this was the base: ‘Give me energy so that I can change the whole world.’ Everybody looked wrong to me. I was a revolutionary and I wanted to change the face of the earth.

“When I became a little more mature I started praying: ‘This seems to be too much. Life is going out of my hands–almost half of my life is gone and I have not changed a single person, and the whole world is too much.’ So I said to God, ‘My family will be enough. Let me change my family.’

“And when I became old,” says Bayazid, “I realized that even the family is too much, and who am I to change them? Then I realized that if I can change myself that will be enough, more than enough. I prayed to God, ‘Now I have come to the right point. At least allow me to do this: I would like to change myself.’

“God replied, ‘Now there is no time left. This you should have asked in the beginning. Then there was a possibility.´” -Bayazid

What you feel may be right but remember that you are a part of the world/people that you are describing, don't throw away your responsibility. LEAD BY EXAMPLE before complaining (even if what you complain about is true).
  • Streetlight
    I see your feel and raise you a believe.

I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
    I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
    I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
    I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
    I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
    I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone
    I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
    I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned
    I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
    I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye
    I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
    I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
    I believe that your most attractive features are your heart and soul
    I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
    I believe the struggle for financial freedom isn't fair
    I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires
    I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye
    I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness
    I believe that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressed
    I believe that God does not endorse TV evangelists
    I believe in love surviving death into eternity
    I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye.
  • Gus Lamarch
    I feel like the world is becoming flatter, less interesting, less diverse.User34x

As Hegel would say:

"The course of humanity is the course of history: - It progresses, reaches the point of contradictions, and summarizes in a synthesis of both previous periods."

We are entering a second "Dark Age". That is why you perceive and are able to perceive these characteristics. During the fall, existence becomes much more present.
  • Streetlight
    Yo don't be like that. Savage Garden are the bomb.
  • Noble Dust

Don't "Yo don't be like that" me brah
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.