• Olivier5
    I want to solve climate change. That will be my life's work. I'll have no time for theory.counterpunch

Sure thing.
  • counterpunch
    You say the Church is 100% committed to addressing climate change. I have a plan to solve climate change - and secure a prosperous, sustainable future for humankind as a whole. The authority of the Church was used to deprive science of authority as truth; and so Western civilisation has applied the wrong technologies for the wrong reasons - and continues to do so. Windmills and solar panels cannot solve this problem. We need massively more energy - not less. This is the Church's mistake, and responsibility. The Church has plenty of money. I have the know how to correct for this mistake for just a few tens of billions. This isn't a joke. Climate change threatens the collapse of civilisations. The continued existence of humankind is at stake. And the window of opportunity to solve this problem is closing fast.
  • Olivier5
    Sure. Write a nice letter to Francis and he'll see what he can do.
  • counterpunch
    I would find it very difficult to explain my reasoning in such a letter, and the Church would find it impossible to acknowledge receipt. So, no - that's not a good idea.
  • Olivier5
    Too bad, I was looking forward to reading it...
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet