• Zenny
    @Banno Nonsense. Read my post above to benkei.
    You think 180 was referncing black people in his post.
    And if I can verify suspect behaviour amongst black culture,doesn't mean I can publicly rant on it.
    Double standards mate.
  • Banno
    Well, no, what I said was accurate - you can see it in the stuff you linked to.

Your "argument" is that if someone had said something else, that would have been racists. That's not an argument.

I'm not your mate.
  • Zenny
    @Banno Nope. What you said is apologetics. It's clear.
    And damn right I'm not your mate. Was a language game palooka
  • I like sushi
    No.

Racism is holding the belief that you’re morally or mentally superior based on ethnicity (often attributed - falsely - to physical appearances esp. skin-tone and bone structure).
  • Benkei
    Again, do you understand the difference between racism and prejudice as argued by 180 Proof? Explain it to me and then explain to me why that differentiation is wrong according to you.
  • Banno
    The link you cited does not support your allegations.

Provide some evidence or retract.
  • Zenny
    @Benkei Don't try to patronise me.
    Is it ok for a white minority to use the word black as a pejorative? And then say its a prejudice?
  • Zenny
    @Banno Who you think you are the grand inquisitor?
    Get a grip you authoritarian palooka.
  • Banno
    Don't try to patronise me.Zenny

It's what one does to children.

Get a grip you authoritarian palooka.Zenny

You have the opportunity to provide evidence in support of your accusing a member of racism. You ought do so.

That's not an appeal to authority. Its an appeal to you to back up your accusation.
  • Zenny
    @Banno I have done.
    You are a bore. And a virtue signaller. A pedantic ideologue.
  • Streetlight
    OK, show's over.
  • Benkei
    I don't intend to patronise you. I believe that if you want to argue a case you need argumentation. So far, all you've done is point at something and said "that's racist". What you believe is obvious, quite clearly isn't, since at least two posters don't interpret it the same. So you need to explain it better.

I'm offering you a way to clarify some things where I suspect the difference in interpretation comes from, instead you complain about having to explain your position. If you can't argue your case then we can dismiss your position as irrational or irrelevant because it's not supported.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.