• thewonder
    Should anyone out there take me up on what I have decided to call "the hip catholicon" and be able to figure out how to turn it into an actual commodity, though I will say that they should just put it out there otherwise, as it will have the effect of making them extraordinarily wealthy and well-liked, I would recommend to approach such a creative endeavor in a manner similar to my ficticious independent record label, Tellurian, which was called as such because of that I had wanted to release "music for the people of Earth".

Anyways, that'll be the end of my ramblings for a while. It's been fun. As before, I'll see or hear from anyone when or if ever. 'Til then!
  • thewonder
    Until this happens, I would just recommend that independent acts get on and surf bandcamp. You can have a Spotify as well, I guess, but bandcamp is really where it's at.

Anyways, Cya whenever or whatever. 'Til then!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.