• Ashwin Poonawala
    In response to my comment, someone has asked me for clarification. Looking at the 'Mention', I cannot tell who the question is from. I would like to reply to that person, and not harass others. I cannot even figure out how to respond to the 'Mention'. Can some one show me how to reply to responses, and how to zero in on the right communication channel? I am a new member. Thanks in advance.
  • Michael

If you click on your username in the top left corner and then on Mentions on the left you'll find a list of all the times someone has mentioned you. If you click on the title of the mention you'll be sent to the relevant comment. If you hover over the comment you'll notice a "Reply" link at the bottom (this may work differently on mobiles).

For new mentions you'll get a number indicator next to the the "You" menu item at the top. If you click on that you can then click on the mention to go to the comment.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.