• Pixel Blast Chamber
    How many theory ( I'll never use the term 'believe' in this forum ;) ) that your reality depends
    mostly on what you focus on and if you stop paying mind to something that it no longer has any weight on your personal environment even if it is affecting others around you?

Now, obviously, from a down-to-earth understanding the less were are on stage the less that drama can occur but I'm asking ask from a supernatural suspicion; ie; Subjects in a virtual prison punished / rewarded by that which they most often gravitate towards.
  • T Clark
    How many theory ( I'll never use the term 'believe' in this forum ;) ) that your reality depends
    mostly on what you focus on and if you stop paying mind to something that it no longer has any weight on your personal environment even if it is affecting others around you?
    Pixel Blast Chamber

Anything that affects the people around me will affect me also. I'm sure that's not the answer you are looking for. Perhaps you should clarify your post.
  • T Clark

And welcome to the forum.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.