• dutschr
    Hello everyone,
    i am new to this forum and like to ask here for feedback about something I do in my free time.
    Usually reaching out to someone and asking for feedback might be strange but I have the feeling that I will find here people that are interested in this kind of topic, at least I hope so.

For a few weeks I am trying to upload video content on YouTube and two days ago I had an spontaneous idea.
    Would some people like listen to philosophical things and ideas online with a little slice of entertainment.

With this idea I started to make this video and upload it on YouTube with the title: "Gran Turismo Sport - a philosophical experience - YOUR LIFE IS A JOURNEY"
    https://youtu.be/2Sm3Kder35A

of course this might be strange so I like you to ask about the philosophical aspect in this video.

Would you like to listen to something like this or is it totally off the road?

Thank you very much for any feedback
    dutschr
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.