• Varde
    In my opinion knowledge is consice and complete by some being in another dimensionality, external to the universe, who perceive Earth with a visceral lens. They legally extract data from the mind.

If knowledge is completed perfectly what becomes of scientists, do they become redundant?

In my opinion learning never ends, but knowledge does and you can know everything. If you imagine a first person mage/warrior/rogue(like Skyrim), if you take a mental screenshot from a game in the same.genre, start to imagine different layers in the game, for me xm hands turning devilish, etc but continue and fast.

Therefore we'll always have something to learn, but one day we'll have to get rid of the fresh and imperative nature of knowledge.

What is knowledge: data, but installed. Knowledge is a time laspe event that pops up a lot, at that time it is about knowledge for two reasons; you must know, or quickly try to know. The second is human stupidity, intelligence-competition, etc.

Knowing is as simple as using the simplest energy you can produce at a target, then you begin to learn about it. Afterward you know what fridge is and move on (as you move unknowingly). Someone may come up to you and ask/criticise what you know, if you say "wait a minute I do know stuff'- that's incorrect or in one context it could be classed as a poor joke. You don't know before a time laspe event occurs, then you may say 'i know' as you're to learning. Try to focus on strangeness in effect to learn, then, and only then, are you truly knowing.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.