• simplyG
    Of eternal beings of which can only be but one of absolute power (God) if we were to ascribe it a name. Worthy too of delegating power if it so wished, then then subordination comes from deterministic actions of angels from the ONE.

But this again is a presumption for the one could accomplish feats without the angelic or other religious intonation such as angels or archangels.

Eternally lucky like a rubber ducky is that there is only one being possessing such power in any reality. Pre/post death, which we know nothing of.

The being which has always been. For it could not have been otherwise. Though perhaps primitive in origin to evolve and order and self order to what itself considers perfection.

But this primitive order lacked the passions, the yearnings, and the wanting of various material or immaterial things such as human beings, hence acts of creation without ambition to achieve anything for creation was already perfect within it.

In order for this eternal existence to be it must it some point in the past been primitive in order for self organisation to occur via epistemological/phenomenological or ontological which is the core of such a being.

The question that is of great importance is why we are here. Though power plays deserve their own topic in the grand scheme of things, it’s liberty itself which frees man from such pursuits, for the making of money may make you a slave and debt may even free you from such a burden, it would be liberty itself which frees you from both and living a worthy life.

In the end the creator remains mysterious to all of the above with the exception of liberty.

Question: is god pure mind and physicality a manifestation or manipulation of energy?
  • jgill
    The question that is of great importance is why we are heresimplyG

Good luck with that. As an existentialist I say we are here by accident and we make meaning in our lives. Otherwise, the study of God and Angels is medieval scholasticism.
  • simplyG

The ambiguity of whatever pursuits the individual wishes to go after seems an acceptable answer to me and this of course cannot be accomplished without the freedom to do so. But what even is that ?
  • 180 Proof
    :100:

The cards are dealt: play your hand as best you can, or not.

Question: is god pure mind and physicality a manifestation or manipulation of energy?simplyG
    No. "God" is only a word (i.e. an empty name).

The only answer to the ultimate why question that does not beg the question, kids, is that There Is No Answer. — (Ecclesiastes 20:23)
  • T Clark

The Philosophy Forum is not a welcoming place or serious discussions of God. Really, only one question is allowable - yes or no. And only one answer is ultimately acceptable - no. If you try to take it farther than that, you will be met first by smug disrespect, followed by deleted posts and threads and finally, if you won't submit, by banning.

I wish it were not so.
  • simplyG

Right on…I thought I posted this in philosophy of religion…does it not fit the criteria?
  • Vera Mont
    The question that is of great importance is why we are here.simplyG

Who is included in "we" and why is that an important question?
    What happens if you get a definitive answer?
    What happens if you get an incomprehensible answer?
    What happens if you get a nonsensical answer?
    What happens if you're told you're not allowed to know the answer - at least, as long as you're alive?
    What happens if nobody ever answers?

In the end the creator remains mysterious to all of the above with the exception of liberty.simplyG
    Where did you get it? Why did you need it? Liberty from what or whom?

Question: is god pure mind and physicality a manifestation or manipulation of energy?simplyG

Yes. What next?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.