• holofractal
    The human mind system works like a quantum computer, so in order to function properly it needs to exist within unity or wholeness, otherwise information isn’t processed properly and incorrect conclusions are reached.

At its most basic level, quantum reality is processed in terms of qubits, which are units of quantum information, and are similar to a binary system where information is stored in two possible states, e.g. 0 and 1. However, qubits are different in that they can also exist as a superposition of both.

Due to the fall of man into the consciousness of the ego, humanity is unable to process quantum reality effectively, with most decisions based on fear instead of love. Over time, trillions of incorrect quantum binary decisions were made to co-create literally an "upside down" civilization.

Then, layer upon layer of complexity is added in an effort to "techno-fix" this reality without ever recognizing its underlying foundational flaws and allowing a basic restructuring.

Examples of upside down world include:

• Debt based scarcity economy as opposed to a positive light based gift economy. This leads to a natural pooling of money (energy) towards the elites, who forever funnel energy out of the system, leading to a never ending scarcity.
    • Health care based upon secondary treatment with toxic chemicals as opposed to primary prevention.
    • Use of non-renewable fossil based fuels as opposed to alternative energies.
    • Exponential growth of population and the economy, as opposed to stability.
    • Patriarchal based society, as opposed to a symmetrical based society.
    • Widespread war and violence instead of peace.
    • Separation of people / ego instead of community / wholeness of the human psyche.
    • Mothers of children provided no financial support, as opposed to bankers earning millions from the interest funneled from the masses of humanity.
    • Widespread degradation of the ecosystem instead of living in harmony with nature.
  • BC
    The world is indeed screwed up, and your list of diagnosed conditions is on target. I'm not quite sure that any of that is explained by quantum reality. It seems to me there are simpler ways of getting at this, like, "the golden rule" -- them with the gold make the rules.
  • holofractal
    Sure, they make the rules, but they could still have a malfunctioning human mind system. If you use first principles then it becomes obvious - although it's not a very common thought - that almost everyone could have a malfunctioning human mind system.
  • Hanover
    Over time, trillions of incorrect quantum binary decisions were made to co-create literally an "upside down" civilizationholofractal

I can't say I followed your post or all the transitions you made from one subject to the next, but I will say that if your position is that civilization is literally upside down, then we are all actually on our heads. I'd say that's literally nuts, as in there are all sorts of nuts on the floor needing sweeping.
  • TheMadFool
    It's been proven that we have a hard time doing what we, collectively, ought to do. Perhaps there's a disconnect between the individual ought and the collective ought.

It isn't like in the past when individual effort made a difference. Many of the world's problems are now beyond the reach of the individual. They can only be solved or at least addressed through collective action.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.