• Wosret
    I notice that the time stamp thing doesn't seem to work right for me. I just got a discussion message that claimed that my last message was younger than the reply, and then I just posted on the sex bots thread, and it just that the comment I just posted was fourteen minutes old, and when I refreshed the page, it said it was thirteen minutes old. Back to the future day was yesterday.
  • Jamal
    Has this been happening today as well?
  • Wosret
    Yeah, it still does it. Starts out at 14 min, then goes back in time.
  • Jamal
    I'll report it as a bug. You mind describing what happens again exactly?
  • Wosret
    When I post something, the time stamp says it's 14 min old right away, and then goes to 13,12,11 etc, although I haven't watched it past that point, and eventually says hours later and what not which probably are right. Just at first posting, and it doesn't seem to do that for others.
  • Wosret
    14 minutes agoWosret
  • Jamal
    I asked support about this and they asked if you had an accurate system time on your computer and what timezone you are in or your computer is set to.
  • Wosret
    Yeah, my computer's time is 14 minutes slow, but I don't see how that could have anything at all to do with it...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.