• NOS4A2

Troll away. I’m always game.
  • RegularGuy

Trump also sexually assaults women and he admitted it on tape. He also consorts with sex-traffickers and rapists.
  • NOS4A2

I’m not going to refute every point of your Gish-gallop (they will only be dismissed anyways), but that you’re repeating, almost verbatim, the rhetoric of his political opponents, is enough to believe that your sentiment is derived from political tribalism.
  • RegularGuy
    Haha! Rhetoric? These are indisputable facts backed up with video evidence and written policy!
  • NOS4A2

Sure, there are some legitimate criticism in your Gish-gallop, but then again it’s sprinkled with outright falsities and DNC lies.
  • praxis

Okay, but no whining next time. It’s undignified and you degrade the fine art of trolling.
  • NOS4A2

Whining? Not me. Perhaps if you call me another name I’ll whimper a bit, but not likely.
  • RegularGuy
    None of what I mentioned are lies. I’ve personally witnessed them along with hundreds of millions of people around the world! Don’t believe our lying eyes and ears? Just admit it. You don’t have a leg to stand on.
  • NOS4A2

I have two legs to stand on. But what you’ve “personally witnessed” is very little in comparison to what you’ve personally omitted, for instance that he wasn’t talking about “Mexican immigrants”, but illegal immigrants from Mexico, some of which he said are probably good people. In fact, he says he loves immigrants, legal ones. No, he does not profit from the presidency, and in fact he donates his entire salary. The children in cages canard and the underfunding of the border is a result of Congress, not Trump. Those countries are, in fact, shithole countries. The two democrat congresswomen supported the boycott of Israel, and as such were’nt allowed in the country according to Israeli law. The Russian influence canard is mostly an anti-Trump hoax. The Paris climate accord was a bad deal. He did not welcome help from Russians.
  • RegularGuy
    We all know he was talking about Mexican immigrants. Why the need for a wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for)? “Some are good people.” Haha! And there were “good” Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville! He loves immigrants from Norway as he said that he wished we would get more immigrants from there and not “shithole” countries.

He profits off of the government by charging the taxpayers for Secret Service security for golf carts and room and board at his resorts when he golfs almost weekly.

The separation of children in cages and from parents has nothing to do with Congress. It is a deterrent through executive order.

The two congresswomen are unique in that they are representatives of the US, and as such, they are not barred by Israelis law, something which is underscored by the fact that their barring was rescinded.

Trump welcomed Russian help on national television. “Russia, if you’re listening”?

The Paris climate deal was a bad deal for the fossil fuel industry, an industry that Trump wants to win. Clean energy would create millions of jobs, but I guess Trump had something else in mind by “Drain the swamp!”
  • NOS4A2

More lies. He explicitly condemned white nationalists and neo-Nazis in Charlottesville. The congresswomen engagd in anti-Israeli boycotts and rhetoric. If presidential security is “profiting of the presidency”, then every president is guilty. Trump cracked a joke about Russian hacking, who was at that time his opponent’s bogeyman. The children were separated to deter child exploitation, and this was an idea of the DHS. The executive order ended child separation, not began it.
  • praxis

“word policing” “word policing” “word policing,” you incessantly cry like a petulant three year old who missed his afternoon nap. It’s not even original but part of a passé far-right narrative, which you apparently bought hook, line, and sinker.
  • RegularGuy
    He said “there were very fine people on both sides.” Where were the fine people in the group who were chanting “Jews will not replace us”?

Other presidents don’t golf exclusively at their own resorts, so yes, he is profiting by charging the taxpayer. What other president has done that?

Why did Trump’s campaign manager share proprietary internal polling data and strategy with a Russian oligarch closely tied to Putin (closer to Putin than anyone else in Russia)?

The child exploitation excuse is a ruse. Only a Trump operative would claim that. Do you work at the White House?
  • NOS4A2

Oh Dear. I have not cried at all, despite your fantasies. The word-policing remark actually harkens back to Orwell’s “thought policing”, not any “far-right narrative”. I think it describes your finger-wagging quite aptly.
  • RegularGuy

I’m beginning to suspect you work for the Internet Research Agency, a GRU front.
  • NOS4A2

Now I’m a Russian spy. Where have I heard that before?
  • RegularGuy
    Now I’m a Russian spy. Where have I heard that before?NOS4A2

Not a spy. A troll. You’re not intelligent enough to be a full-fledged spy.
  • NOS4A2

He was speaking about the people protesting the removal of a statue, as is their right.

“And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”
  • NOS4A2

Not a spy. A troll. You’re not intelligent enough to be a full-fledged spy.

That’s evidence of your malice and hatred, and not anything to do with me.
  • RegularGuy

Most of us believe that he says those things out of one side of his mouth, while out of the other side he gives aid and comfort to Neo-Nazis. This can be strongly inferred by a pattern of clear and undeniable behavior.
  • PoeticUniverse
    It's so hot everywhere due to global warming that the business man Trump finally gave in to the fact and was going to corner the market on ice, he to do this by buying Greenland; however, when he went there, the ice saw was all melted, with the land now really green.
  • RegularGuy
    That’s evidence of your malice and hatred, and not anything to do with me.NOS4A2

Yes. I am an anti-fascist in that I oppose hate as should all good Americans. I’m not a member of AntiFa.
  • NOS4A2

Now the goal posts widen. But I thought he was callling neo Nazis fine people? He didn’t, but now it’s inferred by “a pattern of clear and undeniable behavior”. Which behavior? Is he goose-stepping up and down the Whitehouse lawn? Perhaps it’s inferred only from his opponent’s propaganda, and not any behavior.
  • RegularGuy
    Is he goose-stepping up and down the Whitehouse lawn?NOS4A2

Well, his father did march with the KKK, and he did hire Steve Bannon.
  • NOS4A2

Yes. I am an anti-fascist in that I oppose hate as should all good Americans. I’m not a member of AntiFa.

Then why the bigotry? I’ve already been falsely accused of being a Russian Troll working for GRU.
  • NOS4A2

Well, his father did march with the KKK, and he did hire Steve Bannon.

I thought we were talking about Trump. Now it’s his father and Steve Bannon.
  • RegularGuy
    Anti-hate is not hate. It is not bigotry to call out bigotry. What bizarro world are you from?
  • NOS4A2

It’s bigotry to be intolerant of another’s opinion. It sounds like you run afoul of your own double-standards.
  • RegularGuy
    I thought we were talking about Trump. Now it’s his father and Steve Bannon.NOS4A2

He called people protesting the removal of Confederate statues “fine people”. Do you call people who wave the Confederate flag “fine people”? Come on.
  • RegularGuy
    It’s bigotry to be intolerant of another’s opinion. It sounds like you run afoul of your own double-standards.NOS4A2

My standard is anti-bigotry. Not just “another innocuous opinion”.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.