• creativesoul
    Note how the parrot has not discussed the unsealed indictment...
  • NOS4A2

That doesn’t seem to have been proven true from what I can find. If it is true he shouldn’t be held accountable.

What do you know that few others seem to know?

I don’t know if it’s true. What I do know is that the media, the intel community, ran with any allegation against Trump for years, won Pulitzer Prizes for their reporting, or were lauded for their persecutory delusions, and all was found to be false and unjust. If they did the same for everyone it would all be fine, but of course it appears they’re working hard to discredit it before seeing the documents in question.
  • creativesoul
    all was found to be false and unjustNOS4A2

Bullshit...
  • creativesoul
    of course it appears they’re working hard to discredit it before seeing the documents in question.NOS4A2

Mirror, mirror...
  • NOS4A2

Give this report a read, friend. But I know you won’t.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/durhamreport.pdf
  • creativesoul
    You're not a friend of mine.
  • creativesoul

Old news parrot... nothing found criminal... waste of taxpayer dollars... example of using the government and justice department to punish one's political rivals(witch hunt).
  • NOS4A2

Old news parrot... nothing found criminal... waste of taxpayer dollars... example of using the government to punish one's political rivals.

Old news that you believed and helped spread, despite its falsity. The irony.
  • creativesoul
    Your nonsense is not gonna work parrot...

Let's read the indictment... Trump's a traitor. Sharing the most highly sensitive information. Remember what he said about Hillary's case of mishandling with a couple of classified docs?

Trump stole, lied, and intentionally concealed far more sensitive information...knowingly.

The irony?

Indeed.
  • NOS4A2

Clinton destroyed evidence with hammers. Biden kept classified docs in his garage. Neither of them had the unilateral declassification powers that a president had. No indictments for them; nothing.

Meanwhile Assange is rotting in prison. Snowden is in hiding. Trump is getting the full force of the US government on his back.
  • creativesoul
    2. Over the course of his presidency, TRUMP gathered newspapers, press clippings, letters, notes, cards, photographs, official documents, and other materials in cardboard boxes that he kept in the White House. Among the materials TRUMP stored in his boxes were hundreds of classified documents.

3. The classified documents TRUMP stored in his boxes included information regarding defense and weapons capabilities of both the United States and foreign countries; United States nuclear programs; potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack; and plans for possible retaliation in response to a foreign attack. The unauthorized disclosure of these classified documents could put at risk the national security of the United States, foreign relations, the safety of the United States military, and human sources and the continued viability of sensitive intelligence collection methods.

4. At 12:00 p.m. on January 20, 2021, TRUMP ceased to be president. As he departed the White House, TRUMP caused scores of boxes, many of which contained classified documents, to be transported to The Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, where he maintained his residence. TRUMP was not authorized to possess or retain those classified documents.

5. The Mar-a-Lago Club was an active social club, which, between January 2021 and August 2022, hosted events for tens of thousands of members and guests. After TRUMP’s presidency, The Mar-a-Lago Club was not an authorized location for the storage, possession, review, display, or discussion of classified documents. Nevertheless, TRUMP stored his boxes containing classified documents in various locations at The Mar-a-Lago Club—including in a ballroom, a bathroom and shower, an office space, his bedroom, and a storage room.6. On two occasions in 2021, TRUMP showed classified documents to others, as follows:

3a. In July 2021, at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey(“The Bedminster Club”), during an audio-recorded meeting with a writer, a publisher, and two members of his staff, none of whom possessed a security clearance, TRUMP showed and described a “plan of attack” that TRUMP said was prepared for him by the Department of Defense and a senior military official. TRUMP told the individuals that the plan was “highly confidential” and “secret.” TRUMP also said, “as president I could have declassified it,” and, “Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”

3b. In August or September 2021, at The Bedminster Club, TRUMP showed a representative of his political action committee who did not possess a security clearance a classified map related to a military operation and told the representative that he should not be showing it to the representative and that the representative should not get too close.

7. On March 30, 2022, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”) opened a criminal investigation into the unlawful retention of classified documents at The Mar-a-Lago Club. A federal grand jury investigation began the next month. The grand jury issued a subpoena requiring TRUMP to turn over all documents with classification markings. TRUMP endeavored to obstruct the FBI and grand jury investigations and conceal his continued retention of classified documents by, among other things: a. suggesting that his attorney falsely represent to the FBI and grand jury that TRUMP did not have documents called for by the grand jury subpoena; b. directing defendant WALTINE NAUTA to move boxes of documents to conceal them from TRUMP’s attorney, the FBI, and the grand jury; c. suggesting that his attorney hide or destroy documents called for by the grand jury subpoena; d. providing to the FBI and grand jury just some of the documents called for by the grand jury subpoena, while claiming that he was cooperating fully; and e. causing a certification to be submitted to the FBI and grand jury falsely representing that all documents called for by the grand jury subpoena had been produced—while knowing that, in fact, not all such documents had been produced...
  • creativesoul

Look over there... anywhere... other than at Trump.

None of that is relevant to Trump's espionage and obstruction of justice violations. None of it. Stay focused will ya?
  • praxis
    I don’t know if it’s true.NOS4A2

Then you could be willfully spreading disinformation, but are nevertheless somehow able to shamelessly criticize others for doing the same.
  • creativesoul

It's called projection... lots of current Republican officials muddy the water by accusing others of exactly what they are doing... it's rampant currently. The accusations of weaponizing the dept of justice after Bill Barr assigned Durham to investigate the investigators. They found nothing criminal because there was nothing criminal to find.

Mueller did. Trump, Barr, and congress swept it under the rug and lied about the report weeks prior to it being released. Jack Smith has. Trump has no power(Bill Barr and congress) to stop it this time. Instead, his bootlickers in the house are doing everything they can to distract. They want him to be elected again so they will never have to face justice themselves for conspiracy to defraud the United States regarding the BIG lie.
  • NOS4A2

Sorry, which part wasn’t true?
  • creativesoul
    Note how the parrot will not address the indictment...
  • creativesoul
    Distraction... designed.
  • NOS4A2

The president can take documents to Mar-a-lago, as he did throughout his entire presidency. He did it openly, as is his right as president. Obstructing injustice is above board, especially with a glorified paperwork dispute.
  • creativesoul
    Read the indictment NOSBOT...

He did far more than that.
  • creativesoul
    Note how the parrot will not address the indictment...
  • jgill
    Trump is donecreativesoul

Sadly, these are edible words.
  • creativesoul

Perhaps. But, I think that there's far more to it than our intelligence services will make public. The stuff kept more secret will ensure that he's done.

If found guilty of violating the espionage act, which he clearly has, he cannot run for public office ever again. I think he was compromised while president.
  • Mikie
    hoarding classified documents, inciting an insurrection, lying repeatedly about the election, trying to pressure officials to “find votes,” etc.Mikie

Trump said something I didn’t like.NOS4A2

:rofl:
  • praxis
    Sorry, which part wasn’t true?NOS4A2

I didn’t claim that any part wasn’t true. Though I do recall you claiming that some part is true.

true information was suppressed in the lead up to the election.NOS4A2

I would ask what part but you’ve proven to be someone who willingly spreads disinformation and are therefore unreliable.
  • Mikie
    Incidentally, I’m not using the laugh emoji for no reason— I’m actually laughing at this. Watching the Trump believers’ outrage is fantastic stuff.
  • creativesoul

If only it were funny. The huge swathe of people that have been brainwashed by the likes of Trump and pro-Trump media are mindfucked right now.
  • Mikie
    Trump stole, lied, and intentionally concealed far more sensitive information...knowingly.creativesoul

Yeah, and it’s obvious to anyone who isn’t a Trump bootlicker.

And to be clear: Hunter Biden can go to jail for all I care. So can Joe. But it’s the selective outrage that’s so funny. Literally trying to overturn an election and outright lying about it being stolen = just things we don’t like. Nothing to see there. But Joe Biden’s kid does cocaine and hires prostitutes? The sky is falling.

It’s so lopsided it’s embarrassing. But it is also very, very funny. One would almost think it’s satire.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.