• HexHammer
    Philosophy = love of wisdom

Been on various philosophy forums for 10 years and always been banned because I try to promote actual philosophy. Because of inept chatters and mods.

What I see is only love of cozy chat and nonsense and babble, none of all those endless posts contain thoughts based on science, but merely ideas grabbed out of thin air. Only in very rare instances I see some physics which is easy to calculate and quote from various sources.

Classical philosophy was the predecessor to science, so they only had primitive philosophy, modern philosophy should be based on science, facts and reasonable theories.

Admins should make a forum section where they can stow all the cozy chatters, and leave the actual philosophy forum for the intelligent people.

Alternatively allow chatters to select whom they want to see, say the scale goes from 1-5, and the lowest are those who are deemed usuited for philosophy.
  • Shawn
    All hail our new King!
  • Streetlight
    I was going to straight up delete this thread - because it is totally vacuous - but I figured locking it and leaving it up for the irony was too irresistible.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet