• Luke
    I'm not sure if this is already in use, but I had the idea that the site could have an article library, for online articles (and books?) that are read by its members. This could take the form of being a part of each member's profile showing which articles they have read or liked, or a more communal library of articles added to by the members and grouped according to philosopher, topic, both or other. The articles might spark further discussion or could provide insight into each of our interests, or I might just be interested in what others are reading and where they find their articles, or I might just want to share an article that I thought was very good without having to start a discussion about it, such as this one: https://www.academia.edu/4119564/The_Good_Sense_of_Nonsense_A_Reading_of_Wittgensteins_Tractatus_as_Nonself-repudiating

Thanks!
  • Shawn
    I think it's a great idea. Wonder how it can be implemented in the forum.

Thanks for sharing the Wittgenstein read.

Must read more Wittgenstein, ADHD allowing.
  • Luke
    Thanks Posty, and yes, read more Wittgenstein!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.