• Hrvoje
    Could anyone see please what's wrong with my only discussion so far (besides this). I would like to post a reply there, but it doesn't get saved.
  • Streetlight
    Hi, your reply got caught by the spam filter, probably because you didn't add any paragraph breaks, so it's all just one wall of text - which is something spam bots sometimes do. In future, please just add some paragraphs to your posts otherwise it'll get caught again. Your reply is there now. I've added some paragraphs, but I'd really prefer not to do it again.
  • Hrvoje
    It's OK now, it somehow got sorted. Thanks.
  • Hrvoje
    Thanks again, I posted without seeing your answer.
  • Hrvoje
    And can you please bring back the discussion "Review of my essays", I think it hit some limit of posting without replies by other members, or maybe there was manual intervention, I don't know. You can delete my last post in there, but please leave the post from Boethius, it was a nice post.
  • Baden

Sorry, you can't post links to your blogs for review here. You can post links on your profile though, and if you want to start a discussion on a topic you've covered in an essay of yours, that's fine. For further info, feel free to PM me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.