• Artemis
    even though Twinkies are a kind of perverted vegan food-like substanceBitter Crank

Twinkies contain beef fat!

Personally, I prefer NutterButters and GS Thin Mints to satisfy my vegan munchies :wink:
  • Michelle71
    The will is free but feeble.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    There are thousands of examples you can create where your will is challenged. The heroin addict's will is tested minute by minute. Regardless, he has a free will.Hanover

Thank you for your deep understanding Hanover. I genuinely appreciate your empathy when it comes to understanding how absolutely touch and go it is for every man or woman, day after day, hour after hour.
    My only saving grace when it comes to Opiate addiction is that I am afraid of needles and that is enough for me to leave my own dragon slayed with the pill form. The thing is: that dragon never dies and I am keenly aware of how fortunate I am to not have my addiction available to me in the way that an alcoholic must face their addiction everywhere they turn. From tradition to religious reasons, alcohol is a heavy thread in the makeup of the fabric of our country and I am doing everything in my power to make sure that is not the fate of the opiates/heroin phenomenon.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.