• fresco
    To Bartricks

Judging by your current 'pseudo-logical' activity on other threads, I'll take your absence of answer here as a 'no'.
    Where you got the idea that you are an authority on 'proper argument' in philosophy is therefore a mystery, since philosophical debate relies very much on reference to its historical development (in this case, Kant, Heidegger, Bohr, Rorty, Rovelli et al) for its import. But to use your own phrase..'you wouldn't and couldn't know that'.
  • Bartricks
    Eh? More hot air. Just address the argument I made.
  • fresco
    I don't do barber shop banter, or court room adversarial charades. I do reference based philosophical exchange of ideas.
    As for 'hot air' , I would suggest that anyone with over 180 posts in their first day of membership should have a good look at themselves in the mirror, and add 'Freudian Projection' to their neglected reading list.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.