• Wheatley
    Here's a place where anyone can ban another member. Just mention the member and give your (ridiculous) reason for banning them.

This thread is meant to be a light hearted thread, so don't you get all personal. And if things get out of control a moderator can always close or delete this thread.

I hope this goes well.
  • Ying
    Ban Baden. He's too hypermasculine. :razz:
  • Wheatley
    Banned @Ying for having too many favorite philosophers.
  • Ying
    Booooooo!!!!! :lol:
  • Wheatley
    Banned @schopenhauer1 for excessive negativity.
  • Michael
    Banned @Wheatley because GLaDOS was a much cooler antagonist.
  • frank
    Banned @Michael for the banned-Wheatly-joke which I didn't understand.
  • Shawn
    Banned myself, for wallowing too much. But, that can't be helped.
  • Shawn
    I see this is a derivative of the Curse Thread, way back in the good ol' days.
  • Wheatley
    Banned @Michael for submitting his real name when signing up instead of submitting an awesome name like Yahadreas. A word of advice: when PF prompts you to enter a name for this forum it doesn't mean your real name.
  • Michael
    Banned Michael for submitting his real name when signing up instead of submitting an awesome name like Yahadreas. A word of advice: when PF prompts you to enter a name for this forum it doesn't mean your real name.Wheatley

Banned Wheatley again for not knowing that I did sign up with an awesome name like Yahadreas and only changed it later.
  • praxis
    I want to ban myself for being crazy, but if I ban myself for being crazy that would show that I’m sane because a crazy person wouldn’t ban themselves for being crazy, so I can’t ban myself for being crazy.
  • Pfhorrest
    I dunno, banning yourself for being crazy sounds like a pretty crazy thing to do.
  • Deletedmemberzc
    Banned @everybodybutme for being wrong, objectively.
  • Wheatley
    This discussion is closed to new comments.
  • Shawn
    This discussion has been reopened due to no new comments.
  • praxis
    I dunno, banning yourself for being crazy sounds like a pretty crazy thing to do.Pfhorrest

Exactly.
  • Sir2u
    You should all be banned for making me waste my time reading this thread.

But I am a nice person, so I will not demand the banning.

Just give me their heads on a silver plate. :cool:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet