• Qwex
    iGdcaY4.jpg

Now I can't quite explain this but I can draw it and it make sense to me.

Yes, the original picture is right. I know this but you do not yet.

I will explain the symbols.

I have depicted using ordered symbols a shape created from human activity or mind.

The eye looks up and left, and I've requested that you assume forces in the direction shown with all that possible degrade/upgrade.

I have depict that the moment is temporary and breaks apart - rotates.

I have shown that a person who moves, moves in very harmonious ways.

I have shown that the thumb pressing the hand is enough to maintain sense of extra-sensory suit.

In the picture, I have depicted potential encircling power, this power generated out of logic of shape of line form. I have called this, 'square'.

In one swift action, look somewhere, imagine this layer(first set of lines), and like the image of press finger to thumb, cause a direct effect.

Right, now you understand that, what's important is how this illusion of lines actually work. Where I have so much knowledge on symbols, I can see a new math with is quite similar to this phenomena.

If you imagine active line form of such that literally encircled you and I mean literally.

Inter alia, lines crossing each other, and closing gaps occur.

Might just whack a 'P', in one of the spaces or consider that gaps closing is potentially an addition, subtraction, division or multiplication.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense yet but it will.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.