• ztaziz
    I can present a set of 40 corellate symbols which are corellated by some style. Maybe heads in a square or different symbols in squares of similar integrity.

If I presented one of the symbols with good knowledge of all 40 symbols, and then another, it would be random, but I'm thinking these symbols create a sequence if there is intelligent input.

They mean something.

You can create temporary sequences that resound in mind. These sequences I have found to be very interesting. Is finding new stimulation for the mind the future of technology?

You think phrases that match symbols, and symbols that corellate develop stories. In a way our language is poor to more images based language.

To conclude. An example of the event. I say look at symbol 1, 2, 5, 6 and they can be any kind of a sequence, but I would have to go like 1...2...1.2....1...2 to get your attention. Much easier to achieve in person.

Further edit: what does this mean about 1 in respect to order in a set of 40? What is 1/40? Truly!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment