• jorndoe
    I'm becoming increasingly astonished that this thread continues.Banno

Hang on a sec, you're not trying to avoid those old record long threads of yours getting beaten? :)
    Yeah, the comments here (one sub-thread in particular) have run their course.
  • jgill
    Yeah, the comments here (one sub-thread in particular) have run their coursejorndoe

Oh no! And we are so close to half a millennium! Don't stop now. This may be a record for total nonsense. :scream:
  • Banno
    Hang on a sec, you're not trying to avoid those old record long threads of yours getting beaten? :)jorndoe

There's no easy way to find longest threads that I am aware of; but one would have to go a long way to beat the Trump thread. My record on this forum is only 1.5k replies. On the old forum it was many times that.

I'd still like to have a thread reach over 100 replies from a single post, though. You could easily have done that here, had you not replied to your own OP.
  • Sai
    The proof is correct
  • jorndoe
    Incidentally noticed that one of the references had the wrong link.
    Fixed in the PDF.
    Quantification --- Forming Propositions from Predicates — Shunichi Toida et al, Old Dominion University
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.