• Hippyhead
    According to an NPR story I just heard, the Sheriff in the county directly south of where we live in north Florida has issued a policy prohibiting his staff, and visitors to the Sheriffs Office from wearing face masks.

Let's get one thing straight, and I mean right now. No, sorry, I mean RIGHT NOW!!!

We Floridians are not idiots. No matter how many times you hear that in the news, it's all fake news, fabrications, falsehoods, and lies, lies, lies!!!!

WE FLORIDIANS ARE NOT IDIOTS!!!!

Write it down so you don't forget.

We are not idiots.

We are retarded butthead nincompoop morons without a clue.

Get it straight! Use the correct scientific terminology!!! Stop spreading fake news!!!!
  • Sir2u
    That reminds me about something in a book I read a while ago, can't remember which though.

I think this guy went into space with an AI space ship that had downloaded the internet and used it as a reference to communicate with the human.

After the AI referred to FLORIDA man several times the guy asked what he meant. Someone that does dumb things was the answer, based on the number of times Florida man appeared in news headlines doing stupid things.

But at least the sheriff took a couple of weeks to think about it before coming to his decision. Or maybe he is just a slow thinker.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.