• MortalsWrath
    It happened at the time when it happened at the time when it happened at the time when it happened at the time when it happened at the time when I was sorry that I am sorry that I'm sorry that I'm sorry that I'm sorry that I'm sorry that I'm sorry that I'm sorry that I'm sorry that I'm sorry which made me sad that I'm sad because im sad because im sad because im sad because im sad because im sad because im sad because im sad because im sad but I should be happy just because im happy just because im happy just because im happy just because im happy just because im happy just because im happy just because im happy all the while it was possible as the inference was interfering with the interference that interfered with the interfering interference because the testers were testing the test that tests the testers but all is well because the contingency is contingent on the contingency that is contingent on all contingencies thankfully... if you must know because the reconciliations reconciled the reconciling reconciliation which is all for our diliberating diliberation of deliberated diliberations.
  • Sir2u
    I'll bet you Happiness turned to sorrow after you wrote that. After thinking about it for a while anyway.
  • tim wood
    Or this:
    Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.
    Perfectly good sentence, no punctuation needed. Can you make sense of it?
  • Sir2u
    Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.
    Perfectly good sentence, no punctuation needed. Can you make sense of it?
    tim wood

Everyone can make sense of it. Just don't anyone report me for spamming. The original kind of spam that is, excessive and bloody useless.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.