• Fenlander
    Being a late night you tuber i came across this chap. Before discussing anything else, two impossible things happened. He died of brain cancer, and came back to life after an hour and a half, probably longer, and on returning, his cancer went awol. I worked in medicine, this cant happen.

What happened while he was "dead" is remarkable and ill leave you to find out what that was if you want to. According to Benedict, life is infinite.

If there is no god, we live and die with no ongoing life, then as far as im concerned, life is pointless. If life is eternal, then the same can be said. Cant it??

Are we to tread countless planets living the same days over and over?. We are human we cant stop being human, an animal is that, its scope to progress is very limited. According to Benedict. Thank god we forget eh! But a human can progress.

Some of Benedicts views is substantiated by Buddhist belief.

Will eternal life be like watching the same episode of Star Trek over and over.? I was about 26 when i sat down in a depressed state and thought " is this all there is? Nothing has changed since then.

I am either stuck, or in an advanced state of pregnancy, still hoping for something better somewhere else.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.