• Hanover
    seems that Hanover's strategy of boring you into complacency may ultimately prove successful.praxis

I play a lot of online chess, and this game is being played relatively fast.
  • Mikie

That’s not the reason I blundered. You’ve played a very good game and deserve the win. I was just giving you shit because I’m used to playing 3-10 minute games. For the record.
  • Hanover
    That’s not the reason I blundered. You’ve played a very good game and deserve the win. I was just giving you shit because I’m used to playing 3-10 minute games. For the record.Mikie

It's been a interesting game. C4 was obviously a blunder, which sucks. I hate slow games where I blinder and then watch the other guy grind out the advantage over the next month with defensive conservative play.

I think you really had me at one point, but it's not over yet, so I'll leave the analysis until then.
  • Mikie

I resign. I should have done so a while ago probably.

To add insult to injury, I get the comment from the computer basically saying that I blew it:

0bu8sqzdovewpwx1.png

Thanks, computer bot guy. :roll:

Good game.
  • Hanover
    Computer guy said mine was a good comeback win.

Good game!
  • Hanover
    Where I thought I lost was on move 27. You played Nf3 instead of Qf3 threatening mate and my rook on h1. Had I done a ridiculous looking castle, you could have checked with the knight and forked the other rook. If have lost the exchange no matter what it looked like.
  • praxis
    Interesting game. Congrats @Hanover :party:
  • Mikie

Yeah I just completely missed that one. Too focused on preventing castling, and moving too quickly. Even Rd8 would have been better now that I look at it.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.