• Lionino
    Since alcohol is the topic: wine. I love wine. In fact I am drinking it right now.
  • Lionino
    Unfortunately there is no good Iberian wine where I am. There is a Greek shop however, where I buy Cretan wine and olives. It is not outworldly, but it is pretty good.
  • 180 Proof
    The closest thing to a hobby I had was 20 years drinking whisky and meeting strangers in bars. Loved almost every minute of that, but quit to save my liver.Tom Storm
    Ah cool, we're former barfly brothers! (Btw, fucking "healthy livers" are overrated, mate.) :smirk:
  • Tom Storm
    (Btw, fucking "healthy livers" are overrated, mate.) :smirk:180 Proof

:up: Could be. I gave up smoking, then booze and now I'm kind of healthy but bored.... :death:
  • javi2541997
    I don't know if this can be considered as a 'hobby', but I spend time taking photos and writing reviews on Google Maps. I am plainly focused on Madrid because it is the city where I live. But I usually share reviews on other sites throughout the Peninsula.

Javi. Local Guide user.

If you are planning to visit Madrid one day, I am your trustworthy Local Guide user!
  • 180 Proof
    If you are planning to visit Madrid one day, I am your trustworthy Local Guide user!javi2541997
    :cool: :up:
  • AmadeusD
    Havent recently jumped back into the Hobby (though, think "autistic obsession") of analyzing, noting and systematizing the ranges and catalogues of various singers in all areas (opera, pop, rock, avant garde etc.. etc.. )

It's an extremely fun and satisfying game. www.therangeplanet.proboards.com
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.