• Desperado
    What do I do with my life?. I am a man but i am not able to carry out my responsibilities. While my brother is the man and he can do everything. I want to be like my brother. I want to be as strong and as useful as him. What do i do to become a man?

It's like i was born into a family of warriors and i can never be one like my brothers. In times of battle, they would often leave me behind because i am weak. I try to be good at things but i am never manly enough for them.
  • Noble Dust
    @Desperado

What do you enjoy in life?
  • Caldwell
    It's like i was born into a family of warriors and i can never be one like my brothers. In times of battle, they would often leave me behind because i am weak. I try to be good at things but i am never manly enough for them.Desperado
    Act according to your nature -- your family, if they're good people, will acknowledgment that not everyone is the same. Be adaptable to what you think you want, not what you should be because of your family history. Of course, as with anything in life, you need to take care of your basic needs -- able to support yourself and not rely on others all the time. So, combine those two to-do task and you shouldn't have to wonder if you're "useful" or "like your brother".
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment