• BitconnectCarlos

Hamasniks.

Peace-loving noble people.

Are you okay with kristalnacht 2.0 if the target was jews zionists?
  • Mikie

:rofl:
    :clap: Perfection.

Please continue your genocide apologia — it’s clearly doing wonders in the US and around the world.
  • Mikie
    Hamas are the nazis. Israel is the US and Britain. Children being killed in the thousands is unintended collateral damage, mostly the fault of Hamas (human shields). Never intended, the way Hamas does. No genocide, all defensive. No occupation.

Translation: when we do it, it’s counter-terrorism. When they do it, it’s terrorism. Vintage propagandas for state atrocities. The Turks used it, the Americans used it, the Indonesians, even the Germans. Hamas uses it too.
  • BitconnectCarlos

You get the gist. Both Hamas and the Nazis intentionally murder civilians solely because they belong to a certain ethnic/national group. The highest form of evil. Israel does not murder Palestinians because they are Palestinians. Hamas will murder Jews simply because they are Jews/Israelis (certainly the latter, almost certainly the former). You might not see a difference, but civilization and philosophers do.

If you only view evil through body count your perspective gets really, really weird. Like that would say that the US army from 1941-1945 was much, much worse than al-Qaeda.
  • Mikie
    You might not see a difference, but civilization and philosophers do.BitconnectCarlos

Which is why Israel is now a pariah state.

Sorry, you’re delusional. But carry on…
  • BitconnectCarlos

Israel has always been a pariah. But keep believing body count is the main determinant of morality.
  • BitconnectCarlos

If you were to ask me who's closer to Nazis IDF or Hamas the answer is Hamas and it's not remotely close. You're the delusional one if you think otherwise.
  • 180 Proof
    The Nazi ethnostate had oppressed its neighbors. Hamas terrorizes Israel the ethnostate oppressor of Gaza, West Bank, etc. (At least since 1967) IDF + Shin Bet¹ + Likud = "Nazis". :fire: :death:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gatekeepers_(film) [1]
  • Mikie
    Israel has always been a pariah.BitconnectCarlos

No.

who's closer to Nazis IDF or Hamas the answer is HamasBitconnectCarlos

I’m shocked.

You're the delusional one if you think otherwise.BitconnectCarlos

:scream:
  • BitconnectCarlos

Hamas murders Jews simply because they are Jews.
    Hamas, radical Islam, seeks world domination and to spread Islam far past the Middle East.
    Hamas executes homosexuals
    They are virulently anti-feminist and suppress women's rights
    They routinely arrest and torture their own dissidents

Hamas refuses to accept any independent Jewish political entity in the region and that is what they see as oppression because they consider themselves (Islam) as entitled to everything.

And anti-semitic propaganda is widespread and embedded in children's books. But no, they're oppressed which apparently makes them good. :roll:

Well so are Israelis which are subject to a genocidal neighbor which refuses to accept theirn autonomy.

Here is the google definition of ethnostate:

a sovereign state of which citizenship is restricted to members of a particular racial or ethnic group. "they actively promoted the concept of a white ethnostate"

Israel does not restrict citizenship to Jews. It's neighbors are arab-muslim nations which protect arab-muslim interests but God forbid those Jews have their own state that's racist. :vomit:
  • BitconnectCarlos
    Hamas terrorizes Israel the ethnostate oppressor of Gaza180 Proof

Israel doesn't oppress Gaza, it "oppresses" Hamas/the PLO and those Palestinians who bring harm to Israel. Like how a cop oppresses a criminal which seeks social destruction. If the cop acts, it's "oppression." I don't buy it.

The obvious problem is that not every palestinian is a criminal, but the entire population has essentially been galvanized against israel from an early age. so israel must be cautious if it seeks to survive and protect itself.
  • Mikie
    Israel doesn't oppress GazaBitconnectCarlos

:rofl:

No wonder they’re bleeding support. Their apologists are delusional.
  • jorndoe
    Folks, there's bad more or less across the board, or, let's say on "both sides" here.
    Continuing to just point out the bad on "the other side" got repetitive some time ago.
  • Mikie
    You oppress people, not land.BitconnectCarlos

:rofl: “not land” This really did have me laughing.

Moronic apologists. They really should get brighter defenders. Good lord.
  • BitconnectCarlos

I need a shower and I'm done engaging with race hustlers. :monkey:
  • Mikie

Honestly, it’s not even using an emoji to be rude— it legitimately made me laugh, which is actually rare. “Gaza isn’t oppressed because you don’t oppress land” — stated seriously. Don’t know whether to laugh or cry…but in the end, it was a laugh.

Anyway, done with genocide apologists.
  • 180 Proof
    Anyway, done with genocide apologists.Mikie
    :up:
  • bert1
    Well so are Israelis which are subject to a genocidal neighbor which refuses to accept theirn autonomy.BitconnectCarlos

Responsibility sticks to power. I rather suspect anti-Israel sentiment, and the relative downplaying of Hamas's nastiness (at least in this thread - it's not the case in most the media I've come across) has to do with the fact that Israel can, and indeed is, killing a great many people and destroying all the buildings and infrastructure, and Hamas is not. If the boot were on the other foot, I rather suspect we'd all be slagging off Hamas. But each cunt has its day, as someone famous might have said, and today it's Israel who is the cunt.
  • 180 Proof
    Responsibility sticks to power. I rather suspect anti-Israel sentiment, and the relative downplaying of Hamas's nastiness (at least in this thread - it's not the case in most the media I've come across) has to do with the fact that Israel can, and indeed is, killing a great many people and destroying all the buildings and infrastructure, and Hamas is not. If the boot were on the other foot, I rather suspect we'd all be slagging off Hamas. But each cunt has its day, as someone famous might have said, and today it's Israel who is the cunt.bert1
    :100: Typical tactic of the oppressor (and their apologists) to blane the oppressed for mirroribg their oppression. Yeah, if only the jackboot was on the other's throat ...

@tim wood (in case you've missed it)
    https://youtu.be/J1N93pFcopE?si=btRT5nnIv2VkTmWp
  • Mikie
    But each cunt has its day, as someone famous might have said, and today it's Israel who is the cunt.bert1

If the roles were reversed, sure. If it were mostly Israelis living in a concentration camp and being killed at 10x the number as their occupying oppressors, I for one would be condemning the latter.
  • bert1
    Indeed. I think power is important. I'm less concerned about who is evil and who isn't (like orcs vs elves) and more about who has power and what are they doing with it.
  • Lionino
    Kind of like trying to remember the last time you said anything relevant about the Gaza war on this thread. :chin:Mikie

Exactly. But now these threads are in the lounge, so it is fair game :starstruck:

In fact, I am having lasagna with a protein shake now and some sleep supplements. After that, I will shower and finish the night with some popcorn and an IPA beer.

your shallow philosophical observationsMikie

Actually, my philosophical observations are not shallow. They are thought out and based on referenced material. I even go as far as finishing the draft and not posting for a few hours, to let the ideas marinate.

But speaking of the Levant, we should hand it back to the British, as much as I dislike them.
  • BitconnectCarlos
    Whether it's Trayvon Martin, George Floyd, or the Hamas murderer-rapists the left has a clear tendency to sympathize with, elevate, or idolize the absolute dregs of humanity because they take issue with the the force that brings them to justice. Double standards are the hallmark of this ideology, where certain groups are allowed to engage in certain actions or rhetoric and others are not. But there there will be a backlash. America's tolerance has its limits.

I can't help but notice a suicidal impulse within the movement as well as seen through "Queers for Palestine." Such activists take no issue in sympathizing and romanticizing with a murderous and intolerant group which would happily murder their "useful idiots" in a heartbeat if given free reign. Western suicidality at its peak.

And then there's the modern day blood libel of Israel committing "genocide." Such libelous accusations are nothing new.
  • 180 Proof
    If the roles were reversed, sure. If it were mostly Israelis living in a concentration camp and being killed at 10x the number as their occupying oppressors, I for one would be condemning the latter.Mikie
    ↪Mikie Indeed. I think power is important. I'm less concerned about who is evil and who isn't (like orcs vs elves) and more about who has power and what are they doing with it.bert1
    :100: :100:

And moral cretins like @BitconnectCarlos are pathetically incorrigible with respect to (our) critique of historical oppressions. Why do we keep casting these pearls before apologetic swine? I suppose we must ... or else risk becoming (or abetting) the oppressors we oppose.
  • Benkei
    The double standard is to say colonisation is wrong but to support Israel, to say oppression is wrong but to support Israel, to say human rights are universal but to support Israel, to say self determination is a right but to support Israel, to say war crimes are wrong but to support Israel.

None of that excuses Hamas. The problem is you fail to realise an important segment of Israeli society, the segment currently in power and having been in power for decades, is the absolute dregs of humanity you lament.
  • 180 Proof
    ↪BitconnectCarlos The double standard is to say colonisation is wrong but to support Israel, to say oppression is wrong but to support Israel, to say human rights are universal but to support Israel, to say self determination is a right but to support Israel, to say war crimes are wrong but to support Israel.

None of that excuses Hamas.
    Benkei
    :clap: :fire:
  • BitconnectCarlos
    moral cretins

Always love to hear it from the explicitly irreligious. :heart:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.