• SupernovaGirl
    I am new to this forum. Can anyone help me out? What kind of content do we post and and how to interact with people more?
  • Jack Cummins

A lot of people begin by starting threads on the main section and this is probably very brave. I tried getting involved gradually and wrote my first thread about a month later. It took me a while to get my way around the forum, but I had not used one before. There are so many different voices and, now, I can almost imagine what kind of reception various posts I write may receive. I sometimes wonder what happens when someone joins and vanishes suddenly, although I am sure that it is for a variety of reasons. I just say that because at times I have felt disheartened by response I have received but I try to be patient because the dynamics of the forum fluctuates, but I wish you the greatest success on the forum.
  • SupernovaGirl

Thanks for replying. This is the first time I've joined any forum so I'm just a bit clueless. Thanks a lot.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.