• thewonder
    While I do recognize that, in order to secure their place in the sun, people assume that they should only ever so slightly consign themselves to the project of evil, is not really the source of evil itself, that it is what does continue the facilitation of every cult of personality or totalitarian project, there is a way of seeing things to where it is just the whole problem. Your only so complicit Anarchist or manipulative hipster didn't create the political project of Neo-Fascism, but that it just simply is they who are why it still exists is grounds for that the rest of us have become completely fixated upon how to render their various machinations inoperative.
  • god must be atheist

If you don't mind, please rewrite the opening post so I can understand it.
  • thewonder

In War and Cinema, Paul Virilio puts forth a concept of the "slight machine". What it consists of are mafia co-conspirators within the art world and Anarchist community. What they do is to engage in various forms of manipulation, none of which ever technically qualify as coercion, so as to either facilitate that drugs, primarily cocaine, are trafficked in such a manner that benefits the far-Right or tacitly aid and abet any number of mafias in various acts of coercion, though never in such a manner that makes them legally accountable. They only ever consign themselves to mafias so as to secure their place within either the art world or Anarchist movement, and, so, can never really be held accountable. That is the ground truth of what the above statement says.
  • T Clark
    While I do recognize that, in order to secure their place in the sun, people assume that they should only ever so slightly consign themselves to the project of evil, is not really the source of evil itself, that it is what does continue the facilitation of every cult of personality or totalitarian project, there is a way of seeing things to where it is just the whole problem. Your only so complicit Anarchist or manipulative hipster didn't create the political project of Neo-Fascism, but that it just simply is they who are why it still exists is grounds for that the rest of us have become completely fixated upon how to render their various machinations inoperative.thewonder

So. What's the plan then?
  • god must be atheist
    In War and Cinema, Paul Virilio puts forth a concept of the "slight machine". What it consists of are mafia co-conspirators within the art world and Anarchist community. What they do is to engage in various forms of manipulation, none of which ever technically qualify as coercion, so as to either facilitate that drugs, primarily cocaine, are trafficked in such a manner that benefits the far-Right or tacitly aid and abet any number of mafias in various acts of coercion, though never in such a manner that makes them legally accountable. They only ever consign themselves to mafias so as to secure their place within either the art world or Anarchist movement, and, so, can never really be held accountable. That is the ground truth of what the above statement says.thewonder

Are you doing some hoax? Or this is serious.
  • thewonder

That is what people who are fairly keen on such things mean by "crypto-Fascism" and why I took such great efforts in previously clarifying as to what a certain four-letter word ought to refer to.

God only knows. I have thrown enough paint at that wall to produce a work by Jackson Pollock. Bring back Popul Vuh, perhaps?
  • thewonder

Though often inclined towards irony, the literal statement that I have just made does explicitly describe what I was attempting to in the original post.
  • T Clark
    Popul Vuhthewonder

Are you native American or just romantic visionary.
  • god must be atheist
    He or she ain't visionary. I can't see him or her.
  • thewonder

I was just born out of the manifest fantasy of Progressive music.

No. Because there are Anarchists outside of this forum who seem intent upon digging up what is in the past so as not to let me leave the movement, as they fear what I have to say about it, I felt that I should clarify as to how our dispute began. It's not some sort of code. That is realpolitik. I would've just left it how I wrote it had you not asked, though.
  • thewonder
    For posterity:

/lit/ is home to a crypto-Fascist racket, as per Jacques Camatte's usage of the term in "On Organization", effectively an informal legalized labor racket, that both a left-wing Liberal and a certain Anarchist, whom we can codename "Bloom", attempted to utilize in order to conscript me within their respective cults of personality, among other things. I have since put my disputes with both of these people aside, arguably destroyed said racket, made what amends I either can or should with anyone involved, and said my peace of everyone else. Because Bloom could someday be published by semiotext(e) and a number of Anarchists were effectively complicit within any number of crypto-Fascist machinations, none of whom I really know by name, they keep perpetuating a myth that I harbor some form of intellectual jealousy and am out to destroy this person, whom à la Vampire Weekend they are sworn to protect, which is very difficult to disprove, as it often seems like I am making an attempt to divide and conquer the Anarchist movement, a situation only further compounded by that I am a Pacifist and that Pacifism has become wildly unpopular within it. Rather than try to take it over, I left.

Having clarified this will finally provide me with the assemblage with which I can just move on with my life and no longer have to go on as such. Apologies, I guess. I'll talk to anyone whenever.
  • thewonder
    As I must continue to clarify, I don't just convert to left-wing Liberalism because they are in closer proximity to parties of whom I would just as soon avoid. The truth has now set us free. I guess that I'll put on some Belle and Sebastian or something.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.