• Punshhh
    Is the swamp full of oil that can't be sold at any price?
  • Shawn
    I'm voting for him, coming November...
  • Benkei
    Unless you're a volatility trader I don't see the upside.
  • Shawn
    Unless you're a volatility trader I don't see the upside.Benkei

Well, supposedly in the long run we're all dead.

And then there's this:

https://thephilosophyforum.com/discussion/comment/403815
  • Cheshire
    I'm starting to think things have gotten a bit out of hand.
  • Shawn

None of which was his fault. You want more neocon New World Order shit?
  • frank
    Everything is fine.

rtx2r8yh-e1478268325585.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1380&h=776
  • Cheshire
    I'm pretty satisfied with the 'Old' New World Order shit. It was paranoid and logically disconnected but we could all agree there was some base reality. Anecdotal, but I've been arguments lately where I literally didn't know the 'what' of the disagreement. My problems aside; I agree they aren't his 'fault', technically pence and the cabinet have the authority to prevent a lunatic from running the country straight to hell.
  • praxis
    I'm tempted to encourage Trump supporters to attend anti-social distancing protests. The bigger, and more tightly packed, the better.Relativist

A few red states are planning to loosen restrictions within about a week, so DJT might be deprived of some votes.

643e1b3e-9caa-484a-bf02-420d46c57c72.jpeg?width=780&height=520&rect=6016x4011&offset=0x0

Her body, her choice... and she's voting for Trump?
  • NOS4A2
    Dunking on Pelosi. A sign the political season is going to be great this year.

• Banno
    I'm aware that I don't see many memes supporting Trump, and sometimes I actively go look for them.

But dude, that one is so lame. Surely you can do better?
  • praxis
    A sign the political season is going to be great this year.NOS4A2

If you're three years old maybe.

"Let them eat ice cream" - Nancy Antoinette — Trump

I'll give Trump credit for being the master of fake news.
  • Wayfarer
    Her body, her choicepraxis

never mind that 'her choice' might result in another's infection and death.

Trumpism is finally fulfilling its destiny - as a Death Cult.
  • NOS4A2

The Trump campaign has a sophisticated digital team. The worst you could do is underestimate it, just like last time.
  • NOS4A2

If you're three years old maybe.

Remember when you guys got outraged at a sharpie mark on a map? Three years old.
  • Banno
    ...sophisticated...NOS4A2

Hm.
  • Streetlight
    The Trump campaign has a bunch of boomers who have just discovered memes placing white text on American flags and skulls while they herp-derp amongst each other. It's as sophisticated as a smear of shit on a buttcheek. Not to say it doesn't work.
  • Baden

Don't know how anyone could object to the freedom to kill the old and vulnerable with a deadly disease. That would kind of be like objecting to allowing dumb fucks to run around with automatic rifles. Did I mention FREEDOM? :party: :party: :death:
  • praxis
    Remember when you guys got outraged at a sharpie mark on a map? Three years old.NOS4A2

At least he didn’t use a crayon. That shows some maturity.
  • Metaphysician Undercover
    The Trump campaign has a sophisticated digital team.NOS4A2

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about them Russians. Thanks for reminding me.
  • NOS4A2

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about them Russians. Thanks for reminding me.

The hoax you guys peddled back and forth to each other for years. Man, you guys were so sure of yourself. It was brilliant.
  • NOS4A2

Check out this fire meme, from the leader of the free world himself.

• frank
    Trump-bo!! :grin:
  • frank
    The hoax you guys peddled back and forth to each other for years. Man, you guys were so sure of yourself. It was brilliant.NOS4A2

So the Russian trolls will be backing off of improvising and focusing on just repeating native conspiracy theories (I read). Just trying to add oomph to already existing conflicts.

Can you imagine having that job? Pathetic.
  • praxis

We get it, NOS, when the target demographic possesses the maturity of a three year old you have to advertise appropriately.
  • NOS4A2

So the Russian trolls will be backing off of improvising and focusing on just repeating native conspiracy theories (I read). Just trying to add oomph to already existing conflicts.

Can you imagine having that job? Pathetic.

They probably regret their pro-Trump efforts. Besides, it’s the ChiComs we have to worry about.
  • frank
    One way to cement good will toward China would be a GOP attack on them blaming them for the pandemic. In the polarized environment we live in, that would have the reverse effect on at least half the US population.

As for the other half: conspiracy theory advocates don't believe the establishment ever allows the truth to be told. The longer Trump is in office, the closer he comes to being viewed as establishment. He loses credibility. See how that works?

What if he came out and cleared suspicion of China? Would that get us a division? No. That wouldn't be news.

The China thing doesn't have a path to fruition. The US is heavily dependent on China.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.