• Mikie

15,000 murdered children and counting. A genocide right before our eyes. I wouldn’t compare it to the Holocaust myself, but thanks for reminding us of WWII and how Nazis could get away with such atrocities thanks to apologists like you. But it’s Jewish guys in government doing it now, so it’s cool. They have good intentions and all.
  • BitconnectCarlos

The number is more than 15,000 if you include the christian children sacrificed in their blood rituals. What do you say we rough up a few of them? Vandalize their businesses? They're pro-genocide zionists what's the problem? I just care so much about the indigenous Palestinian people I can hardly contain it anymore.
  • Mikie

15,000 children dead. We know you cheer it on, no need to reiterate it. The rest of the world (literally) has moved on from genocide apologia.
  • BitconnectCarlos

I'm on your team now.

I stand with the indigenous Palestinian people of Palestine - a noble people who are indigenous to the land of Palestine and have built great Palestinian civilizations consisting of rich and brilliant Palestinian artwork and architecture. The indigenous palestinian population of palestine who only strive to be free and happy have unfortunately been oppressed by the wicked zionist forces who are opposed to all Palestinian happiness in all ways, shapes, and forms. FREE FREE FREE PALESTINE.

This is actually way more fun than being a Zionist.
  • Mikie
    It is kind of fun watching genocide apologists rambling on like morons. But in the meantime, 15,000 + children have been murdered. And the world sees it and wants it to stop.
  • BitconnectCarlos

The number is higher if you just include all arab children killed by jews. why limit it to 10/7? the oppression is constant and never ending.
  • BitconnectCarlos

Yes, the Jews are racist but the Palestinians are a noble people. Some of the noblest on Earth. You've convinced me.
  • Mikie

Oh look the genocide apologist is attempting satire. Emphasis on attempting. Too stupid to even do that correctly, but what do we expect?
  • BitconnectCarlos

the brownshirt does not have a sense of humor. some things never change. :zip:
  • Mikie

Oh cool now the genocide apologist is calling people Nazis! Doing his greatest hits!
  • BitconnectCarlos

300,000 indigenous German children murdered in the Second World War and the Allies think they're the good guys.
  • Mikie
    So Likud is the US of WWII now. :lol:

Genocide apologist greatest hits volume 1. Cool. :yawn:

Anyway:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/642695/majority-disapprove-israeli-action-gaza.aspx#:~:text=%2D%2D%20After%20narrowly%20backing%20Israel's,actions%2C%20while%2036%25%20approve.

Good to see Americans — along with the rest of the world — aren’t buying the pathetic justifications for genocide.
  • BitconnectCarlos

No, I did not make that claim.

I only say 300,000 indigenous German children murdered.
  • Mikie
    Likud is like the US and murdering 15,000 innocent children is fine because Hamas are the Nazis and 300,000 German children were killed so bada bing bada boom hey look Joe DiMaggio and done. Genocide justified.
  • BitconnectCarlos

Why are you mad? I agreed with you. The Palestinians are a noble and peaceful people while those Jews over there are racists who hate Palestinian happiness.
  • Moses

Why do you say German children in WWII were killed but Palestinian children were “murdered?”:chin:
  • Moses
    Did you know that Jesus was a Palestinian?
  • javi2541997
    I don't usually dive into this thread because there are only heated discussions among the members, but:

Did you know that Jesus was a Palestinian?Moses

Moses, I don't know if you are actually posting using irony. It is clear that Jesus was not a Palestinian. He was a Jew by descent. Jesus was born in Nazareth, a region of Lower Galilee. The etymology of his name comes from the Hebrew: Yehoshua.

Jesus was considered a rabbi, even called the King of the Jews (John 19:21). As a Jew, He observed Passover and the Feast of the Tabernacles (Jon 2:12 and John 7:2), both Jewish traditions.
  • Punshhh
    In this interview an Israeli soldier speaks out about what he saw fighting in Gaza.
    https://x.com/Channel4News/status/1783179575310094524

Two things he said stood out for me. Firstly he said that lots of IDF soldiers would say if you don’t kill the children, then when they grow up they will return to fight us when they are adults. The people we are fighting now were the children from a previous war who have grown up and are now fighting us. They were justifying infanticide.

Secondly they would agree that everyone is Gaza is affiliated with Hamas, so in reality everyone in Gaza is a target.
    They were justifying the killing of an entire population, because everyone, including women and children are our enemy.

This is cut and dry evidence of genocide.
  • fdrake
    A not so gentle reminder to keep the distinction between zionists and Jews, and pro-palestinian/anti-zionist people and anti semites in your head at all times. The same goes for Hamas and palestinian people+Hamas and the Islamic. If you equivocate, you just end up calling each other racist for no reason. Stop it. That goes for you @BitconnectCarlos as well as @Lionino, and @Benkei should have known better.
  • 180 Proof
    The hungry ghost of Nebuchadnezzar The Great (Azazel) has yet to cross the Jordan River again. :fire:

↪180 Proof Did you know that Jesus was a Palestinian?Moses
    Unironically, however, you zionists are wanna-be Roman provincial occupiers entertaining yourselves with mass-crucifixions – "The only good Palestinian is a dead Palestinian!" – your apparent raison d'etre since Auschwitz. :vomit:
  • Moses

The Palestinians are an ancient and Noble people who desire nothing more than to live in peace and harmony with their neighbors. Some of the most peaceful people on earth. But the Zionist cannot stand the sight of Palestinian happiness, so he oppresses them.
  • Mikie
    Genocide apologists really can’t do satire. It’s more funny to watch them try though.
  • 180 Proof
    Oppressors forfeit their descendants' lives because the oppressed have nothing to lose but their chains. Lex talonis, bitch. :death: :fire:
  • Moses

Gaza health ministry reports 1700 killed in the NYPD airstrike on Columbia university most of the dead are woman and children.
  • Mikie

Genocide apologists really can’t do satire.Mikie
  • Mikie
    Just to get it all straight:

- storming the Capitol building in attempt to overturn an election, chanting “Hang Mike Pence,” smashing windows and injuring police officers = perfectly fine tour.

- students protesting genocide on college campuses = threat to the world.
  • BitconnectCarlos

You're seemingly ok with jihadi protestors blocking Jews from campus. Would you be alright if they blew up a synagogue or a Jewish theater? When does it go too far, if ever?
  • Mikie
    jihadi protestorsBitconnectCarlos

Nope. Keep trying though.

(Someone’s been watching Fox News.)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.